Where do you currently shave?
Select an option below
Modernized Razor Blades
Our razors include blades that are designed for easy rinsing to reduce the time and water required during the shave.
We are committed to raising awareness to help conserve water during the shaving process.
Try it out with our products - Easy-to-rinse razors
Our Gillette razors are designed with open blade architecture, meaning they don't need a lot of water to rinse effectively.
- Based on leaving the tap running during the shave, average tap turned halfway and average shave time data
- Based average shower flow rate in EU and average shave time data
- Based on tap flow rate data from European Commission EU Green Public Procurement criteria for sanitary tapware, and average shave time data, assumes turning the tap halfway based on consumer habit & practices
- Compared to leaving tap running during shave, and based on tap flow rate data from European Commission EU Green Public Procurement criteria for sanitary tapware, average shave time data, and average sized mug, assumes turning the tap halfway based on consumer habits & practices
- Based on average 500ml water bottle
- Assumes water heated from 15C to 37C water temperature, average energy required to heat water, and average shave frequency data from Kantar WorldPanel 20-21
- Assumes average CO2 emissions of new cars in 2019 from European Environment Agency